Monday 30 January 2012

Tartan Themes For Burns Night

Without thinking, this week I seem to have had a run of all things Tartan for my pet products and was just as well as it was burns night on Weds!
It all started with an order for one of my Tartan collar and lead sets. This lucky pup received a new present with his name attached - hopefully 'Ozzy' is now a happy pooch and has been showing it off in the Highlands.
Adjustable Tartan Dog Collar From £10 When Sold Separately
Tartan Collar And Lead Combi From £25

Then I decided to put my new red tartan wool to use and added to my dog bandana collection, as with all of my dog bandanas this style is available in X-Small - Large or available for much larger poochs as a special request,


Red Tartan Dog Bandana From  £3 


This McPup is very happy with his!x




As I have begun to add coats to my pet clothing range I also decided to use this tartan for one. This particular style is available with the choice of 3 different linings:



Fleece - For Warmth
Towelling - To dry your pet when he gets wet
Cotton - Spring time cool



 My Dog coats have a velcro fasten across the front chest and under the belly. They are available from X-Small - X-Large. To ensure you have the correct fit please measure your dog from the base of the neck to the tail. Plus around their belly. If your dog is slightly wider on the chest or belly please email me your requirements to diane@zukiestyle.co.uk I am happy to make up a design for any breed.

So there you have it, if your were celebrating last week I hope you had a lovely time!
Please don't forget it is Handmade Monday today over at 1st Unique Gifts with Wendy. Please stop by and have a look at this week's makes from crafty talent.

Dee xx

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Dee I love your model... I somehow get the feeling that you don't have follow him round with the ubiquitous plastic bag! Think that the tartan will be very populat :)

Christmas Pie Crafts said...

They are all really lovely and McPup looks very smart in his bandana. Hope you have a good week.

ZukieStyle said...

Ha ha! Yes my 'Doggaquinn' is poo free!
Thank you both for stopping by my blog xx

Unknown said...

McPup looks quite the model!

I have an animal themed linky party on the 1st.

Jam Dalory said...

The tartan looks really good and McPup is a gorgeous model. x

Carolee Crafts said...

McPup looks very posh in his bandana, love the tartan

Wendy said...

I love the tartan and can see it being popular. Love the doggiquin!!

Highland Monkey's said...

I took someones advice and now I can see the verification code.Hopefully back on track! Must be annoying not to see peeps blogs :0(
Love your tartan collars and coats. Hope you get lots of sales.

ZukieStyle said...

Thank you everybody! You have all been very busy and I have enjoyed having a nosey at your blogs :) x

Handbags by Helen said...

Loving the tartan!

June said...

The coats look great, and the tartan bandana so cute!

CarolC1 said...

Bless her my old dog has a tartan collar and lead too. They are very eye catching and can easily be spotted in the long grass. I think they are lovely.

lovetartan said...

The tartan looks really great - love the bandana - McPup looks really smart. Mich x

Susie said...

I do think the plaid looks very fashionable. My golden would love that, altho I think in FL she would get a little warm in it.

Jan said...

Love the tartan, it always looks so smart, I like the matching set, very chic.

Jan :)

Pickle Lily said...

Love the tartan - and the models!
Jo x

All About The Bag

All About The Bag
Photo Shoot For 'Beached Out' 2010