Wednesday 2 February 2011

New Stockist For Pet Accessories

I have recently been trying to find places for my pet accessories to be stocked and so far they are now available in a pet groomers in Lincoln. I have a dog training association who I also shall be delivering some stock to. You can find my current collections at A Groom With A View Skellingthorpe, Lincoln
And for a peek at my latest collection:

Gold Polka Dog Collar & Lead Set £25.00

Ship Mate Dog Collar From £12.00

McPup Tartan Dog Collar & Lead Set £25.00

Zukie's Den Collar & Lead Sets are also available separately.
More products soon to be added!! Don't forget we also do the irresistable doggy bandanas which are guaranteed to make your pup stand out on their walkies!!


Zukie's Dog Bandanas as modelled by Dan & Dudley

And....Some exciting news, I have managed to locate a sup
plier of the safety buckles for Cat Collars so your moggy can also get in on the act! Whoopee!!!
xx


2 comments:

Silver Thistle Beads said...

I love the McPup . . though I have a weakness for all things Tartan ! :-) Great work though :-)

ZukieStyle said...

I shall make more Tartan especially for you!!!!Lol!x

All About The Bag

All About The Bag
Photo Shoot For 'Beached Out' 2010