Friday 7 January 2011

Prom Collection Now Available

Over the last few days I have been working on my new prom collections for 2011. I have nearly completed the 'back to black collection' and what I have made so far is now available to purchase through the ZukieStyle website, Ebay or Etsy. If you are interested in anything similar do get in touch! These designs will also be available in pink,gold and purple. 
Soon to be added will be a diamante edition and smaller purses.

Plain & Simple:

 
Charmed I'm sure.....:


Bows & Buttons!:


 I am very excited about getting this collection completed! The fabric is a beautiful silk dupion, high quality for luxurious finishes. Keep checking back for more soon!!!

2 comments:

Silver Thistle Beads said...

Lovely Collection - SOooOOooo many to add to the wish list ! Looking forward to seeing some more :-)

ZukieStyle said...

Thanks Francesca :)

All About The Bag

All About The Bag
Photo Shoot For 'Beached Out' 2010