Tuesday 10 February 2009

Bag Charms.....

My next project will be to create some bag charms! I have ordered my keyrings so as soon as they come I will start getting busy! I need to add smaller items to my website. So i think this will tie in well with my items! And also more affordable!

In the coming months i am also hoping to set up a few fairs around the Lincolnshire area. I have also been quite busy baking again recently. Was just thinking how nice it would be to have a crafty coffee shop up the steep hill....I can only dream....if anyone is desparately wanting to sell their shop-please let me know!Hee hee! Watch this space...!x

1 comment:

Autumn Rose Crafts said...

dreams can come true! I cant wait to come and have a coffee with you... blog looks great by the way! Sarah x

All About The Bag

All About The Bag
Photo Shoot For 'Beached Out' 2010