Sunday 1 February 2009

Back to work....

Tomorrow I go back to work after two weeks off. It was only meant to be one but unfortunetly I had bad news the first week and so it ended up merging into the 2nd.

Still, i have had a nice relaxing 2nd half! On thursday I went to see my friend in London, and we ended up going to see Phantom Of The Opera last minute! We were having a few drinks in Leicester Square and then thought 'lets go see how much the cheaper tickets are' we got a great deal! It was brilliant! It is somethingI have always wanted to see, especially as i'm such a musical fan!

This weekend I have been umming and aaahing over what to do next with my hobbies! I have been really bad and not touched my sewing machine since November. I have started to write a short story instead! I havn't really written anything since I was young but I just had an urge, so we will see how it goes!
I have also had a great idea of renting some space in Lincoln. I would like to set up some craft fairs in the coming months and i'd like to do them in some of Lincoln's nice country parks. I have got in touch with the council to see how to go about it so fingers crossed! If there is anyone out there who would be interested in having a stall, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Well, that's it for now, best get to bed for the early start :(

No comments:

All About The Bag

All About The Bag
Photo Shoot For 'Beached Out' 2010