Monday 4 August 2008

Busy, busy bee!

Well, it has been so long since i started my blog, and oh dear, i havent done so well at keeping it up have I?!
So much has happened in the past few months, I have finished my job as a bar manager. I feel so much better, more time to sleep! I now have a job at the new curve theatre in leicester, I start at the end of august, the building opens in september. It will be so different but I think I will enjoy it, i've have always wanted to work in theatre.
I am also trying to get the experience together to teach, something i wanted to start this year but i think will happen next year now. I have been accepted to be a volunteer for the brownies, that will be different! But I cant wait to share my skills with the girls.
So with my 3weeks of not working, i am getting my stock together for two fairs which i am attending to show my designs to the public. Fingers crossed people will like them!
I will shortly add some pics of some accessories I have made, I thought head scalves and material chokers would sell well, what do you think.....?x

1 comment:

Izabela said...

love your bags! hope you sell plenty at the fair! and wishing you luck with new job!

All About The Bag

All About The Bag
Photo Shoot For 'Beached Out' 2010