Wednesday 1 December 2010

Christmas Brochure


It's been a long time coming!! But I am now finally able to show you the online PDF of my first brochure, just in time for Christmas! I had a great shoot with the girls, and Dan from Deep In Thought . Dan had been fab and helped me from start to finish through the creation of my brochure. I am happy to say that I'm already thinking of putting something together for the Prom and Wedding season.


So take a look at my brochure here if you have a spot of free time :) and maybe get yourself or somebody a treat for Christmas!!


We currently also have a Christmas offer where you can enter the code 'snow' upon checkout to receive 10% off, so go ahead and spoil yourself!

xxx

No comments:

All About The Bag

All About The Bag
Photo Shoot For 'Beached Out' 2010