Tuesday 6 April 2010

Busy Week!

Wow what a week! Last weekend I attended the Galaxy UK Beauty pageant in Cheshire. It was great to see the girls and meet the organisers who I have been in touch with the past year while developing my sponsorship collection. The site is currently having images from the nights added but here are the winners who received a bag each from ZukieStyle, while the top 4 in each category also became new owners of a Zukie purse.

Miss Teen Galaxy UK 2010 - Sara Morgan



Miss Galaxy UK 2010 - Beth Greenham 


To see more from the nights and to learn more about the pageant please visit the site here the winners will be competing in the USA this summer in the internationals. Good Luck girls from ZukieStyle!!

Lorna Syson Textiles

I have been using my resources to help with Lorna Syson, who is a fellow designer and has fabulous textile creations. You can take a look at her lovely items on her website Lorna Syson

Lorna Syson Textiles creates hand-made sculptural textiles for you and your home. The floral inspired interior collection consists of beautifully printed; laser cut and manipulated suede’s and textiles to produce one-off statement pieces and limited edition collections for soft furnishings and wall decoration and fashion accessories.




Secret Easter Bunny!!!

 As part of the craftsforum we had a secret Easter Bunny for Easter weekend. Which meant when you took part you would receive a lovely handmade present from a fellow crafter. I have to say a big thank you to Abi from Birdcage Creative for my yummy chocolate, beautiful pendant and funky t-shirt! She went to so much trouble. I will post piccies soon.

Here's what I sent to Samigail. I hope you liked!!


I tried to keep with the Easter theme without making it too obvious!

I have also had a great photoshoot of one of my bags 'Beached Out' which I will blog about soon, and a brand new collection for Queeni-B Boutique which is inspired by the 40's pin-up girls! My website has also had a bit of a spring clean for the new season, take a look and let me know what you think!xx


No comments:

All About The Bag

All About The Bag
Photo Shoot For 'Beached Out' 2010